I’m sorry | 找不到
Nowadays I feel very lost. Really don’t know what am I doing… Anyway, juz came back from school after a horrifying experience. Cant believe I did that to myself… But then again I was hoping for something more comforting to come by… anyway… it always happens when I least expects it.
曾经相信你就是我的唯一
忘记思考生命其他的路径
不知不觉身陷爱的浓雾里
竟然发觉我的视线已经渐渐不清晰
于是我就这样茫然失去了你的踪迹
翻开地图尽是过去一堆没用的注记
爱的方向找不到我在你心中还剩多少
我的肩膀让你靠只要你记得回来就好
外面世界吵又闹你要小心照顾自己好
遮风避雨不能再做到请你千万保重
好不好…
Don’t understand why and how come, I juz fell madly in love with the song below. Guess the storyline is not only cool, but it…
Anyway, I have decided on my path, so I doubt I will meet ya after this… Juz waiting for my enlistment notice right now… slowly waiting…no surprise awaiting… I hope… I wish… and I pray…
For all the years that I’ve known you baby
I can’t figure out the reason why lately
you’ve been acting so cold (didn’t you say
if there’s a problem we should work it out
so why you giving me the cold shoulder now
like you don’t want to talk to me girl (tell me
okay I know I was late again
I made you mad and dinners thrown in (the bin)
but why you making this thing drag on so long
I wanna know)I’m sick and tired of this silly game
don’t think that I’m the only one here to blame
it’s not me who’s been going round slamming doors
That’s when you turned and said to me
I don’t care babe who’s right or wrong
I just don’t love you no more
Rain outside my window pouring down
what now, you’re gone, my fault, I’m sorry
feeling like a fool cos I let you down
now it’s too late to turn it around
I’m sorry for the tears I’ve made you cry
I guess this time it really is goodbye
you made it clear when you said
I just don’t love you no more
I know that I’ve made a few mistakes
but never thought things would turn out this way
doesn’t make sense to me now that you’re gone (I see it all so clearly)
me at the door with you in a state
giving my reasons but as you look away
I can see a tear roll down your face
That’s when you turned and said to me
I don’t care babe who’s right or wrong
I just don’t love you no more
Those simple words hit so hard
they turned my whole world upside down
girl you caught me completely off guard
on that night you said to me
I just don’t love you no more
Destiny awaits for you and for me, let us not cross paths again… I promise I wont miss the good old days…